Something is very pleased to be releasing its first zine! This months issue is about love. To view the articles that are included in this issue check the table of contents down below. To view the zine as it would appear in book form click here. For those interested in ordering a copy, the zine is for sale here.
Table of Contents
- A Love Letter to Bikini Kill
- A Bedroom Conversation Between Two Girls Who Are Not in Love
- The Sonnet of Fallen Saints or the Nights Capillary by Jupiter Reed
- Artist and Writer Nikki Ray (Leafsea) on Love in Her Work
- Winter Song by Rachel (brizzlewritesthings)
- Red Pink Purple Blue by Elizabeth Jingwi
- Is There “A One”? Interview with Natalie (The Believer)
- Clinging onto a Dead Love Will Only Bring Out A Pair of Scissors by alovesynonymouswithdisaster featuring artwork by monteGlover
- What’s it Feel Like? by Baily “Kit” Sansom
Check out this video created in honor of our first issue.
Something creates ongoing collections of thoughts and expressions on any given topic. If you missed the chance to have your content included in this “love” issue another one will come around.